Thursday, September 8, 2011

Converting our friends is impossible...


How is it possible to convert friends? For us it is impossible to convert anyone, but for Christ it is as easy as water as long as the person is open to receive Him. And Christ can do it through you the more you are open to His influence in your thoughts and words and allow Him to direct you. I find the easiest way to do this is to bring them to Him... in Adoration, the Mass, for retreats... Let Him take care of the rest. "I am the vine, you are the branches. He that abideth in Me and I in him bears much fruit for apart from Me you can do NOTHING." (John 15:5)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I caught this. However I do not find asking my friend the baptist, the member of the new movement (new age) or energy worker to mass, adoration or retreat an easy task. So far unfortuately the only effective thing I can do is lead by example....and I'm a horrible example.

    ReplyDelete