Monday, October 24, 2011

Happy Halloween... I pray it does not last for all eternity!



I ponder a lot during Halloween... all the ghosts, demons, witches and grotesque monsters. It makes me think of what I would have ended up with for all eternity without having eternal life in Christ and following Him. I understand God gave us the 10 Commandments to protect us and one of them is keeping the Lord's Day and receiving Holy Communion so that I can be both spiritually and physically united to the Body and Blood of Christ. This is why I cling to HIM and the Light of God and will NEVER miss Sunday Mass and go to confession regularly !!! I don't want any form of darkness clinging to my soul!!!

1 comment:

  1. Padre we understand that we do not celebrate holoween like a holiday but is it ok to give candies to the children that knock our door? They look so cute dress as pumkins, super heroes etc.

    ReplyDelete